mercoledì 8 aprile 2009

Genova

We went to Genova last weekend. And I guess that was the first and the last I've been there... The harbour is pretty beautiful, especially in the evening. Also Palazzo Reale is a beatiful building. But that would be all. To me the so called historical center of the city seems dirty, stinky, disorganised and I felt in danger most of the time. I've never seen historical city maintained so badly. And from my perspective there is not much to see or do in the city. The only reason that I can find to visit the city again is Bicu - the restaurant which serves also beer that they make there. Of course I tried the one called with my name - Joanna (http://www.bicu.it/birre.php?lang=ITA). In fact my name is Joanna, but I use the diminutive Asia more often (even though Asia seems to be completely different than Joanna in Poland it's still the same name). But no matter what your name is try at least one of the beers if you ever happen to be in Genova. It's soooo good. So is the pizza served there. I took vegetariana and it was the best one I've eaten in my life. Most probably all food there is really good cos the place was almost full and it's a pretty big restaurant. Gizem took some meat and obviously I haven't tasted it (I don't eat meat) but she says it was fantastic :) I guess that Bicu should pay my for posting such an enthusiastic note :D

Asia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento